Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stuff. Just plain stuff. (Ok, ok, I can't come up with a dang title, All right? You can't judge meh! Just try!!!)

Yeah.
Anyways, status reports on the books I posted on my last post.

Storm Warning:

Done.

Necromancer:

Reading it.

Wings:

On hold at the library.

Golden Spiral:

I guess we'll have to wait.

Ok, so there's this summer reading competition at my school. Basically, these are the rankings:

900 Pages: Bronze Medal
1200 Pages: Silver Medal
2000 Pages: Gold Medal

Two days into the summer and I'm close to bronze. Like, 100 pages close. All I have to do is finish Necromancer. XD

I know what you're thinking. I'm a bookworm. Yes, yes I am.

Ok, status report on TNM and Drakes:

TNM:

Almost a fourth of a way through part 9. I'm anxious to see when parts 5, 6 and 7 will get posted on Creative Writing. I'm most likely not going to continue with my career on Central because so far, well, you know. Zip. I'll post part 8, Sophia's Shard soon. But there will be another preview of it at the end of the post.

Drakes:

Part 2, STILL in process. I've got parts 2, 3, 4 and 5 outlined, though. I know what parts 2 and 3 are called. I'm still debating on whether or not I do a title I have in mind for 4, because it could just give the whole plot away.


Okay, you know how I am a FANATIC of the 39 Clues and stuff? Well, after I finished the Storm Warning last night (Which btw took me from 7 pm to 10:30 pm of pure nonstop reading to go from cover to cover. Gotta say, its definately in the top three books of the series. And I was also correct about many of the things that was revealed.... hehe.) I realized just how much I've been absent from the hunt. I haven't bought a SINGLE CARD PACK SINCE LAST JUNE!!! And for a fanatic like me, that is just purely SCARY. I have bought NO CARDS FROM CARD PACKS 3, Rise of the Madrigals or PACK 4 Which just came out, Ultimate Card pack! And I don't know why I haven't bought it when it looks so AWESOME! I mean, just look at it! LOOK AT IT!!!!


LOOKIT! LOOKIT! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT! SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By now, you might think that I am crazy.

Well, When I haven't bought a card pack in almost a year, have not completed the two most recent online missions, and have only collected two thirds of the avalible clues, well, you do need to get back on track. Or, as I like to call it,

Back in the Saddle again!


Yes, I did get that from a cool rock song on Guitar Hero 3, Legends of Rock. And guess what? Knights of Cydonia is on it! But there's a problem with it: On easy mode it's too slow and EASY, but on medium I can't complete the dang solo! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I guess I have been pshycotic in this post.

Da Seagem

(And congrats to Alia Lotuspetal/Strongflame! You know what Alia? I'm gonna keep calling ya by your maiden name, Lotuspetal. I'm too used to Lotuspetal. I mean, the Lotuspetal is out siggy kind of thing, you know. That, and she's among my best friends in wizards, so I'm sticking with Lotuspetal, all right?!?! Nothing you can do about it, I've made my mind! So neh!)

2 comments:

  1. Do you like detective stuff?
    Miss Marple: The complete short stories
    By Agatha Christie.
    They're awesome.

    Think of me as your book-recommender.

    Oh, and want a book that's fun to read, and will get you a good 500-or-so pages through your contest?
    The 13 and a half lives of Captain Bluebear
    by Walter Moers

    ReplyDelete