Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lookie Here!

The reason why I didn't post or go on Wizards was because I had HOMEWORK block it! Homework pointless! Who agrees with me?!


(Many wizards raise hands and scream, "YEAH!")



"WE WILL BOYCOTT HOMEWORK!"



(Many responses, people who don't like it scream "WHOO!" and nerds say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!")


"CHARGE ZE HOMEWORK! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"



(Big battle between wizards and teachers. Wizards win.)



"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZZZZ! HOMEWORK IS DESTROYED! JOY TO THE WORLD!"


(Wizards sing, "Joy to the world! Da homework is dead! We barbiqued the pencil led! And don't worry about the paper and books, we flushed them down the potty...")


I wish.


Anyways, on the good note, check THIS out! COPY IT! OR I HUNT YOU DOWN, ARMED WITH M16 GUN AND CHAINSAW!


https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/april2010


Woot! Go Necromancer's Matter! Shortly I'll send in 5, 6, 7, and maybe 8, if possible. I doubt it.
Ok, now I clearly see that on the poll that Alyssa DOMINATED Fallon by far. Apparently Fallon has to go to the stinky account with no dang sub.
Also, cause I feel like it, some inside info on the Necromancer's Matter that I'LL BE DELETING TOMORROW!

(Preview: Deleted)

TOLD YA SO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment