Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am Happy, but I is also Sad

Reasons Why I iz Happy:

1. It is Heather Raven's birthday! And it was Malorn's just a couple of days ago. And I think I mentioned this, But I also said it was also CODY'S BIRTHDAY AROUND A WEEK AGO!!! NO ONE COMMENTED TO SAY HAPPY B DAY FOR HIM!!! (Well, I guess I should put that in sad) But Happy Current Birthday to Heather, and Belated Birthdays to Cody and Malorn (Although I've said Happy birthday once or twice to Malorn, to Cody I think I've said it around a hundred X-D)

2. I think I might be clear for next elections!!! Leesha can't run twice, Fallon is supportive of me (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!)!

BUT


There is one more who may run, and he is most deadly of all! (No offense to Leesha and Fallon) and that person is:



THOMAS OF THE LION'S BLOOD!

(Turns to Cody)

(HOW DARE YOU PICK THOMAS OVER ME!! YOUR OWN SISTER! THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

Cody says: I'M SORRY! BUT ME AND RONAN MUST STAY TRUE TO THE BEING THE ULTIMATE FANZ OF THOMAS LIONBLOOD

Destiny Says: I DON'T CARE! THAT'S STILL PICKING HIM OVER MEH!

Cody: PERSONALLY, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY LOSING MY VOTE IN THIS ARGUMENT! BOLIVIA IS A FREE COUNTRY!! (But why does that matter?) I'M VOTING FOR THOMAS! (Wait, How do you vote?)

Destiny Says: First off Cody, we don't live in Bolivia! We live in the United States! Second, You can't be sure if its a free country or not! But I know as sure as heck that according to da constitution that this one is!

Cody says: I DON'T CARE IF BOLIVIA IS A FREE COUNTRY! CHINA ISN'T!!!!

Destiny: Um, if you don't care, then, uh, why did you type it in the first place? I iz confused (AND YES I MEANT TO SPELL IT WRONG!!!)

Cody says: Random statement, and you shall not change my vote!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON THOMAS!!!!


End of Argument

AND YES THAT WAS A REAL LIFE ARGUMENT! CODY WATCHED OVER ME SHOULDER AS I TYPED AND STARTED IT AND WE ARGUE OVER THERE NOT SPEAKING A WORD IRL!!!

That's it. Thomas, PLZ GIVE UP THIS TERM! I'LL LOOSE MY BROTHER'S VOTE IF YOU DO! THAT IS HOW MIGHTY YOU ARE!

Destiny says: Wait, Cody, if Thomas DIDN'T run, would you vote for meh?

Cody says: Um, Funny story about that...

Destiny Says: What exactly do you mean by funny story?

Cody: I just wanted to know who leesha was GEEZ!

Destiny: I never told you?

Cody: Nope, I constantly ask

Destiny: Huh. I figured you would read one of my posts and go from there. Anyways, ever heard of Ravenwood Radio?

Cody: Well, I've heard of it, but I'm too busy reading THOMAS LIONBLOOD'S!! blog to find out what it really is

Destiny: It's kind of like this live radio show about wizard101, kinda like a podcast. Anyways, Leesha Darkheart is one of the hosts of that, along with a diviner called Stephan (And not the one in The Necromancer's Matter!) and I can't remember her last name. But still, you know how popular Fallon of the Shadowblade and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Otherwise-Your-Face-Will-Be-GLUED-To-The-Screen-As-You-Have-Already-Done-Around-Fifty-Times-And-In-Which-I-Do-Not-Want-To-Happen-Because-Then-I-Won't-Be-Able-To-Type-Up-This-Post-Very-Easily-At-All are, and she's just as popular as them! SHE INTERVIEWED THE CREATORS OF WIZARD101 ON HER SITE! AROUND EVERY WIZARD IS VYING FOR HER ATTENTION WHILE I'M BARELY FAMILIER WITH AROUND 30 BLOGGERS AT MOST, SO SHE'D KICK MY HONE (For those who don't speak Galic, which includes everyone(Meself included) with the exception of Donna Spellthorn, it's Galic for, um, butt).

That was a long #2.

Cody: I'm not done chewing you out yet!!!!! HOW DARE YOU CENSOR THE NAME THOMAS LIONBLOOD!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF MY FACE IS GLUED TO THE SCREEN, PUT UP WITH IT!!!!

Destiny: I ALREADY HAVE FIFTY TIMES AS YOU SHOULD KNOW!! AND IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I AM TRYONG TO DO A POST HERE! PLZ LET MEH CONTINUE!!

Cody: Fine, But I vote for THOMAS LIONBLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


Destiny says: IF HE'S RUNNING!!! YOU CAN VOTE FOR HIM IF HE RUNS IN A DIFFERENT TERM! (Which, Thomas, if you are reading this, please do) For everyone else, I hope you just um, scrolled to the bottom. Oh! And notice the question mark at the very end!

NOW I'M DONE WITH TWO!

Dat was long.


Grrr Cody, you made me forget three! You hope I remember it!

Cody: OR WHAT?!?! YOU COULDN'T BEAT ME UP!!!!!!!!

Destiny: Very true. But I can use different ways of making you sad for a long time.

Cody: I put up with quite a few bullies, and I'm one of the most popular kids in my school...

Destiny: If you're popular, then why are you bullied? But still, if you think YOU'VE been bullied, ooh, just take a LOOK of what I put up with when I was 10! HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED-BECAUSE-I-HATE-HIS-ARGENTINAN-GUTS got the freaking fifth grade to HATE ME! WHY?!? I DO NOT KNOW! AND FROM NOW ON ON THIS BLOG I WILL CALL HIM HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED-BECAUSE-I-HATE-HIS-ARGENTINAN-GUTS!

Cody: To answer both of you're questions: I said I put up with them, for an hour before my friends get involved... and question two, I'm popular because there are 84 people in my school!

Destiny: Wow. Your friends actually STAND FOR YOU? They must not be girly sissies. Believe me, back in the days, they were. Now, well, not so much, lets just say that. (One of those sissies back then now has different ways of making me have nightmares!!!)

Cody: Yeah, they don't really stand for me, I just call them and the bullies start whimpering and go away

Destiny: Um, no offense, but its kinda hard for me to believe that hardcore bullies can run away and whimper with their tails between their legs (And yes Cody I know they don't have tails ITS AN EXPRESSION!!!) from a guy in glasses?

Cody: HA! HARDCORE!?!?!? those guy start crying if they get grounded for a day, and my friends are VERY powerful icons at my school...

Destiny: Well I got it wrong, so what? You never tell me about your school life, so don't expect me to know! Case closed. (In an irritated tone) Anyways, SHALL WE MOVE ON?!?

Cody: Yeah, Let's not argue, but let's NOT make a permanent peace treaty...

Destiny: For once, I agree. Oh dang, look! Dad's making us go to bed! I WASN'T ABLE TO FINISH THE DARN POST!!!

(Growls)

You know what? I don't care. I think I'm gonna wrap it up into what it was SUPPOSED TO BE real quick. I also WAS hoping I could do a post on my IRL blog in which I haven't for months cause I keep forgetting to cause of Wizards... Anyways, NOW we're done!!!


OH YEAH! NOW I REMEMBER THREE!!!

3. Ok, so you know the post where I did summer reading recommendations in the shoes of Kestrel and Heather? Well, one of those books was Veil of Darkness by Greg Park. AND TOMMOROW HE WILL COME TO MY SCHOOL! YET ANOTHER SIGNED BOOK!

(Audience cheers)


Now, for sad things (Awww)

1. WILDROSE!!! JESSICA!!! NOZ!!! WAAA! SHE'S GONNA BE GONE! THIS JUST PROVES THAT TESTING AND SCHOOL IS POINTLESS! HEAR ME TEACHERS? IN FACT, MY SCHOOL'S FACULTY IS POINTLESS! THEY DON'T DO A THING ABOUT MY FRIENDS STOLEN BACKPACK (If you have security cameras then USE them!) BUT THEY PUNISH ME FOR GETTING OUT OF A CRAMPED THING YOU HAVE TO WALK OUT AND IN TO THE LUNCHROOM! HEY! WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU LITERALLY COULDN'T BREATHE?! CAN'T BLAME ME! MY SCHOOL HAS A POPULATIPN OF 800! AND ITS ONLY TWO GRADES!!!

Ackward

2. You guys will NOT see me over the weekend, because I am going to Logan to visit Esmee. So, yeah, I guess that concludes this post.


Da Seagem

(And if you guys were able to put up with Cody and I's argument, I am IMPRESSED!)

2 comments:

  1. lol long post sry abt cody... :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Destiny! I had a really good Birthday! :)
    Happy Birthday Cody!

    ReplyDelete