Monday, August 2, 2010

I'Z DONE IT!

I now has Central blog! :D It's called Destiny's Library and I'll give the link to you.... AFTER INTERNET EXPLORER STOPS BEING SO DANG CRUDDY!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I PREFER GOOGLE CHROME!!

(Waits)

Ah, NOW its being cooperative again. YAY!

Link:

My Central Blog: Destiny's Library

Now not much to post about. Oh, wait, yup, just remembered, three things to post about!

1)

You all remember Mage and Warlock, right? One of my stories I'm writing? Well I just sent it into a Central contests and the results are expected to ne announced tomorrow! :D And one of the judges gave me a 9/10 on it! :D :D And I've written a new prologue to it and it's available by the end of this post! :D :D :D

2)

Once more, I'm leaving for overnight camp. It's gonna range from early Tuesday morning to about noon on Saturday. So yeah, I'm packing my bags tomorrow. And yeah, if you went bonkers without me while I was put on the trek (Jk I don't think anyone did... :( ), well, this is about 4 and 1/2 days, so yeah, about twice as long as the trek. And there is no way, no way whatsoever I'll be able to get access to Wizard101 or Blogger or Central or The Necromancer's Matter (Unless it's one of the parts I handwrote in a notebook... For the record Brandon, writing part 4 entirely by hand was a living nightmare....), so fat chance you'll see me on.
And like I said: I'm packing tomorrow.

3)

This a response to a comment: Brandon, choose Death. Not only it attacks, but some spells (Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, etcetera etcetera.... Ice........... Dunno what to say to that.....)

(Stares into random fire that wasn't there before)

Meh, nevermind. Point is, I'd recommend Death. But honestly, it's your choice. It's your character.

Da Kinda-Tired-But-Happy-I-Has-Central-Blog Seagem

(I promised the new prologue to Mage and Warlock, did I not?)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Once, back when magic still wasn't known by most, there were three siblings: William, Mary and Walter (having no last name). They grew up together and got along well until they all grew up and parted to their separate ways. Then a few years later, they all had a reunion. William was still the imaginative figure he was, Mary continued to study the four elements, and Walter was as aggressive warlike as ever. Despite their continued differences, as adults, they still got along like before. 
At one of their reunions, they were all strolling across a street at night when they came across an old man with a beard laying on the cobblestone. He appeared weak and dying. The man was hurt and needed a remedy fast or he would die. 
The siblings helped him up and took him in. They all nourished him, and the result was that, in a few days, he was well once more. The man stood up and light that nearly blinded the trio formed around him, and it soon faded to reveal the man in dark blue wizard clothes with stars and moons intiractly embroirding them. 
"I am Merlin," He revealed. "Founder of magic. Since magic is little known, I decided to test a few people of their worth for practicing in the arts. You have passed the test and are now awarded one wish, a wish that will teach you it's ways." 
William goes first and wishes for a wand, a wand that can summon what his heart desires with no scientific explaination. Merlin does so, and deems William the first "Wizard". 
Mary is next. She wishes for a way to manipulate the elements in which she had been learning the nature of. So Merlin fashions a staff that will teach her to do as needed. Merlin decides to call her the first "Mage". 
Finally, Walter wishes for a way to use drinks and objects and use them to his advantage when needed. Agreeing, Merlin hands him a ring, a ring that will help him use his surroundings. Walter is then known as the first "Warlock". 
Later on, death takes the three for its own. But their knowledge is know known to all. Some are using it for good, and some are using it for evil purposes. Now three will rise and take the power, with which they will either save the spiral, or reap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment