Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Word or Two About School: TAKE THIS, DMS! (Farts in Face)

First things first: I'm back, in case you haven't noticed by now.

Yeah yeah yeah, I wasn't nice and not to mention inappropriate with the title, yada yada yada, but hey? Since when is school nice to ME?! In case you haven't heard, my faculty is the WORST! Why? Cause

A) They don't lift a finger about a stolen backpack but do punish me for ducking under this rope-thing because I LITERALLY couldn't breathe!

B) The principal has this freaking addiction to texting (so much it's RABID), so she tells students not to text in class while she herself is texting! Gah! Gahness! Freaking Gah-ness!

Yeeeaaaah.

Wanna know what ELSE sucks? My freaking schedule! I have ZIP classes with Angela, ZIP classes with Chelsea, one second semester class with Ashley, Savannah's two grades younger then me so we don't go to the same school, and Sophia lives 700 miles away from me. The bright side about this grade is that I have Desktop Publishing abd Guitar 2! :D

Oh, geez. Guess what? Recently my neighbor and friend Patrick (I'll call him that for now) moved away, and I just found out that out OTHER neighbors are moving!!!

Crud, I just lost my freaking medal that has a book on it!

I still haven't beaten my record of last year! Why must I be cursed with my heavy Central addiction? WHY?

I DIDN'T GO ON VACATION ALL FREAKING SUMMER!!

PART 9 STILL ISN'T DONE! AND I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT ALL FREAKING SUMMER!! (Tears hair from head)


(Puts hair back on, attaches it) So you can see that things aren't going so well for me... AT ALL. On the upside, I beat my HP7 record! Not the way I wanted too though... Oh if mom hadn't decided to lecture me for an hour and a half, I might have been able to read it within 24 hours! Ugh! So out of the blue I've been complaining, I know, I know.

Well, I might make a post on Destiny's Library, then I'm gonna freaking READ!

1 comment:

  1. my school really sucks.i have to go to military school,i don,t have the same periods as my friends,and a bunch of my peeps moved away.

    ReplyDelete