Thursday, June 24, 2010

NO MORE NOOBS!!! TAKE A STAND! WHO'S WITH ME?

Okay, so today I was looking through Central and I saw this thread. Click on it. Return to the post after you've gone through it a little bit.

(People look through thread)

Now, click here and here and look through these threads.

(Wizards look through again)

Guys, calling others noobs HAS TO BE STOPPED. I'm not just saying this because I'm the lowest leveled blogger on the sphere. It's rude. It's hurtful. It's cyberbullying. I've called people noobs lots of times before, but before then I didn't realize just how hurtful it is.

Just because you're grand or have a sword or have completed Dragonspyre, it gives you no right whatsoever to pick on lower levels. They'll become grandmasters, I guarantee it!

So, I'm following Moonthorn's example and I'm gathering people for the cause to stop calling others noobs and stopping the cyberbullying. They don't deserve it! How do you think they feel? People, and I know, I did too- mindlessly call others noobs. But have you ever paused to think how it affects THEM? When one of the users absentmindedly called me a noob, I was strongly offended. I was challenging him and all that. Guys, this HAS TO BE PUT TO A STOP, and it HAS TO BE STOPPED NOW! I mean, how would YOU feel if you were called a noob? And honestly, the people who call others noobs are just trying to make themselves feel better.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! Who'll stand with me to put an end to the name of noob? Spread the word to end offended feelings of the word noob!



It's not even a WORD!

9 comments:

  1. I usually just call people noobs because they have menu chat. And I'm talking about the ACTUAL MEANING. A lot of people who have menu actually ARE new to the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completly against it, but I do think it's a word.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am with you, I posted your post on my blog
    www.pielovingnecromancer.blogspot.com
    I think that it's mean and that even meaner when they can't hear I: I admit I used to do it when I was a few levels back but I have stopped

    ReplyDelete
  4. that person was using the term Noob to say a lower level player. That is how me and my friends use it. So if you hear me and a girl named Sabrina using we are most likely refering to an alt of ours that is low level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would call you, " A surprisingly low level wizard, yet they still have a blog and still get comments. ", not a noob. I would be , "The complete opposite of you, minus the blog part. "

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you.
    I have never used it,
    although I've been called a noob a lot as a Grand Master, Lv. 50
    Current Max
    I mean really
    If you can't us it right don't.
    BOOOO PEOPLE WHO USE NOOB INAPPROPRIATELY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete