So, you know that I've been ranting on here a lot lately, huh? Well, I'm gonna shed some light now!
1) CELESTIA'S OUT ON TEST!!! OH MY BARTLEBY!!!! And I can't go on, we has no sub or anything and I'm saving mola! Well, I'm gonna wait till it's live. Then I can port and hopefully see CELESTIA!!! Because it's apparent that even over almost two years now I'm getting nowhere near Grand...
2) Lost Hero comes out TOMORROW!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
3) I PROMISE, Part 9's almost done!
4) On the 1st it was my Dad's birthday and on the sixth it was Vanessa's! Oh man, sis is growing up... I need to post a picture of the adept Ice Wizard sometime soon.
5) I'm starting to recollect old times by watching a bunch of Terra (someone from a KEWL show) stuff on YouTube, and I might buy a figure of her, even if I'm not exactly young enough to be playing with action figures anymore... But still I think she's really cool and yeah.
6) HARRY POTTER 7!!!!! OMGosh I can't WAIT!! The excitement! The joy! The AWESOMENESS! I SWEAR I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THEN A MIDNIGHT SHOWING!
TRAILER! COPY AND PASTE LINK! (Cocks M-16 with plasma bullets) Or die...
7) Halloween's coming round the corner but I STILL haven't decided who I wanna be! Either
1) Terra the Geomancer from Teen Titans (No costume I can buy but will be easy to make... Just concerned about recognition. You don't know who she is... Look her up. And I wanna be TV show kind, not comic.)
2) Luna Lovegood the Ravenclaw Student in Harry Potter (Found Ravenclaw robe at this random costumr site I found on Google and it's surprisingly cheap for a rare costume and I will be recognized. However, for the past two years I went as Harry Potter Quidditch Uniform... DON'T JUDGE ME ON THE ACCOUNT THAT IT WAS A BOY COSTUME!!! Girl costumes are so hard to come by these days because not only are most frilly, have skirts and are pointless altogether, but they're so immodest!! Gah! I don't see the point of the world thinking that boys are attracted to females if they show immodest clothing! Seriously, what us WITH our generation? Plus, do I see many revealing stuff for men going around? Hmmm? Yeah, that's what I thought! Yeah... I got off-topic... As usual...)
8) SIERRA POSTED PREVIEW OF PART 14!!
9) Jenna Rosepetal FINALLY posted her next Heart Guardians chapter on Central! It was sooooo awesome, even if I did have to wait two stinkin' months for it, thanks to the genius who invented the idea of SCHOOL. Oh yeah, and not to mention it's the most viewed story on Central now! To experience the awesomeness of Heart Guardians, click here. You will NOT regret it. Come on, at least read SOME!
10) Guess what's in November? BESIDES Thanksgiving? HINT- What did Alia and Sierra just celebrate?
11) I posted two new polls. XD
Well, see ya!
Da Not-Ranting-For-Once Seagem