Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smartness

Whats's so SMARTNESS
         ME OF COURSE
  I know what your thinking (I.E. SHE'S OUT OF HER MIND!)
           But I'm not i'm just not well In my mind. :)

         ANYWAY WHY AM I SO SMARTNESS?
                    CAUSE I LIKE GOT AN IDEA!!!!!
                                      WHITCH IS........ DUN DUN DUN
                                                      I....
                                                 MIGHT RUN FOR DEATH STUDENT PRESSIE,
                        BUT DESTINY WILL GET ANNOYED,
                                          WAIT MY CAP'S BUTTON BROKED NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                                                         HMM IF I PRESS SHIFT  it goes small again YAYAYAY
                                                                               (SHIFT)  I'm as smart as smarties
             MMMM SMARTIES

YUM YUM what's you fav coulor smartie!?

I AM MISS. SMARTNESS!!!!
                           

1 comment: