Thursday, April 15, 2010

1) VOTE FOR MEH! 2) Alexis Lifestone 3) Me new building project! 4) Which ones, Bat or Seraph?

1)

VOTE FOR ME!
VOTE FOR ME!
VOTE FOR ME!
VOTE FOR ME!
VOTE FOR ME!
YOU'D BETTER!


2) This is how Alexis looked like:



I KNOW! That's another person, but she looks EXACTLY like how Alexis looked back then! This is how she looks like NOW now that she's grand:



3)

Meh new building project! Some sneak previews (It'll open later):





Why do this building project? Well, A. Cause I felt like it B. I am a BOOKWORM! and C. To show what I could do as student teacher!

4)

I'm gonna get wings soon (Ask Donna) and I need help: Seraph or Bat? I'm gonna post a poll. Bat represents my school, but I REALLY adore seraph! So I need to hear your opinion!

Anyways, BYE!

2 comments:

  1. And I say vote Isaac Mistheart for FIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, (no, this is not terrible news) but I cant give you any opinion on wings, because...I CANT SEE THEM!!! I just see the sparkles. Grrr this will all change once I get meh dang laptop. Grrr

    ReplyDelete