Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YAYZ! DESTINY AND CODY IZ OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!

Wow, soooooooooooo much to catch up on after all this time after being grounded for TWO WEEKS from the computer. First off all, let me and Cody give our SINCERE apologies for the Christmas party postponations, so here is the FINAL time, and I say, it will NOT GET POSTPONED WHATSOEVER! It will be on, well, okay, first I need to work something about that with my parents. I am going to do the best I can to make sure you all have something to look forward to, and if not, than I'm really sorry, I did the best I could, honestly. Anyways, more news. Alia Lotuspetal has her conclusion to her series up, good job, I can't wait to read it! Another thing,

I IZ PUBLISHED?!?!?!?!?!

I HAZ BEEN PUBLISHED ALL THIS TIME, I HAZ FULLFILLED THE GOAL OF MY DREAMS, ALL THIS TIME, AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!?!?

wow

yayz!

Another thing, there's someone I'd like to acknoledge: Jessica/Wildrose. If you're wondering about the dueling competition, I am pleased to announce Jessica, level 37 Necromancer, is the first ever duelist of the month! Congradulations, Jessica, I am sorry Fallon, you failed to show up, fair's fair. Fallon, if you wish to try again, you may do so. Jessica, if you'd wish to keep the title, you may do so. If someone new would like to step out, you may do so, because on January 2 the title will be back up for grabs!

Well, that's all I have, computer time's almost up, so I guess I'll have to end this post.

5 comments:

  1. Conclusion? No, not my conclusion! Just part 9, I was just planning ahead to what my sequel should be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna try agian to keep my title

    ReplyDelete
  3. also how about the 3rd part it a bit late

    ReplyDelete
  4. um i dont think i can make the party sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Was looking though your blog and cody siad that if you won the dueler of the mounth contest (i.e. I DID) you got a tresure card of choice pray tell me is this true and when to i get me card??

    ReplyDelete