Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I HAS MESELF A HOUSE!

YAY! I HAVE A HOUSE!
Sorta.
You see, for Christmas, me, Cody, and Vanessa (my sister) got Wizard101 gift cards for the first time ever, and I got enough gold to get a cottage! Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, cottages sound LAME compared to the school houses and stuff, but for the time being, I LOVE IT! So I wanna give you a picture tour:

UGH! Why must the pictures go to my Dad's user? WHY?!?! WHY?!?! Oh shoot, I wanted to give you a tour! Oh yeah, I sorta, well, got reported too.

Yeah, yeah, more on that later.

Oh well.

All I was doing was giving this one guy, Anthony SpiritWalker some help in a battle, and he got mad and then reported me! Then, at the Bascilla, I gathered up a rally to get back at him and report Anthony for reporting me for just trying to help! But, in the end, they all went off to battle Malistare and I went to the Grand Chasm, where I last saw him, sure enough, Anthony was there right at the entrence, and I reported him for reporting me for just trying to help, and before he could spot me, fleeing back to my cottage. Oh well, lets end this post already, not much more to say, or type, or write. YES, I'M STALLING!

2 comments: