Sunday, November 7, 2010

Anyone Who Likes a Good Parody Video, READ THIS POST!!!

I found this and oh my gosh it is so funny! I quickly showed it to Cody and Vanessa and they laughed so hard at it! You're gonna DIE at this! My favorite part is "He needs some sleep... and he needs a nose!" and "He needs a manicure" and "How does that thing hold them up? First time he's touched a girl!"



Oh yeah, more part 9. After this news- Rowan Willowleaf club is down! After one year apparently Wildrose is shutting it down because she thinks its neglected. And the last thing she ended it with was that I would be able to fulfill my lifelong dream to get published. Yeah right. Not gonna happen, never gonna get published, highly doubt it, I'm not too good. She'll still be on HERE though, I guess. And she got a mount! And her birthday is coming up on the 9th! Same with one of my best irl friends Angela, her birthday is on the 9th too! In case I forget later, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA AND JESSICA!

October 26th (or 27th) Marked the day I've been writing TNM for over a year! Happy 1-Year-Anniversary The Necromancer's Matter!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS for DS is AWESOME!!!! I'm gonna get it in four days with $15 I haven't made yet! :D Anyone who needs a good DS game, GET KINGDOM HEARTS!!! Unless you are a noob, you will not be sorry!

Yeah yeah yeah, more part 9. Fine. I started on Part 10, Thorn and Descendant!

Da Loving-Kingdom-Hearts-And-LITERAL-Harry-Potter-7-Parody-Trailer-And-Wishing-Jessica-And-Angela-Happy-Birthdays Seagem

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Natalie finally opened her eyes to find herself staring at a stone ceiling. She tried to get up, almost unable. 
She looked around. Apparently she was in a kind of prison cell. She tried to sit up again. That's when she realized that her hands were tied behind her. She used the wall for support and finally brought herself to a standing position. 
How had she gotten here? Then she remembered Ryan falling in the vortex and she had fainted. She hoped Ryan was okay. 
She heard footsteps in the hall and braced for impact, expecting it to be Vladimir or Neela or someone like that. Who really entered was a boy about twelve years old with black clothing on and a hood shrouding his head. A necromancer, most likely. 
"Who are you?" Natalie asked. 
"My name's Noah Firewielder," He said, pulling the hood down, revealing short blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm with the Order of the Spiral, so relax." He pulled out an athame and managed to cut through the bonds. 
"Thanks," Natalie said, rubbing her wrists. "Man, I've read about people getting tied up in books and stuff, but man, rope really does dig through skin!" She looked around. "You know where the keys are?"
"Sorry, but I don't," Noah said, pulling his hood back up. "I've been looking for them everywhere." Then he grinned smugly. "But, I did manage to find your spellbook and staff." 
"Can you go get it?" Natalie inquired. 
"Sure," Noah said, hurridly leaving the room. 
It was only a few minutes before Noah returned with a Mooshu staff and spellbook with cards littered among the pages. "Here you go," Noah said, handing the equipment to Natalie through the bars. "Now I have to get out of here before anyone realizes you've escaped with my help." Noah hurridly can out. 
It was only a matter of minutes before Natalie had casted a Kracken and he helped Natalie destroy the bars and blasted her way out. The Kracken chased people within the manor while Natalie ran the other direction. 
This is good, she thought. Really good. Natalie grinned like a madwoman as she ran away and casted spells. 


"How do you think we got here in the first place?" Anthony asked Cody and Antonio. 
Antonio shrugged while Cody replied, "I think Ronan or whatever his name is fused the Shards. So all we have to do is find him and track down the Shards and use them to get out of here," 
"How do you think we're going to find these Shards you speak of?" Sarai asked. 
"We need to track down someone, or a group, that possesses them," Cody informed. "They'll try to withhold the Shards from us, though, so we're gonna have to fight." 
"Why would they withhold them?" Sarai wondered. 
"They're bad poeple," Antonio answered. "Simple," 
"Any idea where they're at?" Anthony asked. 
"I guess we'll have to search the worlds," Cody said. "Here, Sarai, you patrol Wizard City. If you hear a grandmaster pyromancer, magus diviner, or adept necromancer looking suspsious, attack them. They'll most likely be in a group together." 
"Got it," Sarai said, nodding. 
"What do I do?" Anthony asked. 
"How about you patrol Krokotopia?" Antonio suggested. 
"Sure, I guess he'll do that," Cody approved. 
"What'll you do, Cody?" Sarai asked. 
"I think I'll stay and look in Marleybone," Cody said. 
"What about me?" Antonio asked. "Let me guess, I look in Mooshu?" 
"Actually," Cody started. "I kinda have other ideas. Marleybone is a big place, so why don't you stay with me and help me look?" 
Before Antonio could protest, Sarai said, "Marleybone being a big place... that's true. I think Antonio should stick with Cody." 
"Same here," Anthony supported. 
Cody nodded as they reached the Marleybonian Spiral Chamber. Sarai was now without her dragon mount. She went to Wizard City after saying her farewell to Cody, Antonio and Anthony. Then Anthony left for Krokotopia. 
Cody turned to Antonio and grinned wickedly. "We are alone now," He said, as if Antonio was blind. "Nowhere to run now." 


The shock Destiny felt rushing through her body and viens when she heard Connor say her own last name was intense, gripping her and never letting her go. 
I'm not the descendant of Balance, She realized. It's Connor. Connor Seagem. 
She now lay on her back, it being night. All of a sudden she wondered how much time she had spent here. Not that it mattered. Time was fuzzy now. 
"Hey, what's up?" 
Destiny stood and turned around. It was Nicholas. "Oh, hey," She said. 
"You seemed upset when Connor said his last name was Seagem," Nicholas said. "Why?" 
"Because Seagem's my last name, too," Destiny grumbled. 
"So what?" Nicholas shrugged. "Shouldn't you admire the fact that you two have the same last name?" 
"It's not that," Destiny admitted. "Its that I was hoping to be something, and apparently its Connor." 
"How do you know?" Nicholas asked. 
"Lets just say it has to do something with being a sorcerer," Destiny answered. "And I'm no sorcerer, Connor is, so lets face it, I've got no chance of being that person." 
"How do you know?" Nicholas questioned. "And by the way, there is always a chance of something happening or someone being something. Sometimes it may not be very great, but there's always a chance. The choice is whether or not to expand that chance." 
Destiny had nothing to say to that. Nicholas was right. There was always a chance of something. 
"Well, I guess that chance of me being that someone is low then," Destiny finally said. "And no, I can't expand it. It's impossible." 
"Impossible is a word only found in a fools dictionary," Nicholas countered. "As one of my favorite figures from the past had said. And he's right. Impossible can become possible. We just don't how to transform it that way. You just don't know how to expand that chance." 
"Wise guy," Destiny muttered. 
Nicholas shrugged. "I try to be," He said. "I might be younger then Garrett and Connor, but they look down to me. I can tell." 
"How?" Destiny questioned. 
"I've had a lot of experience here and there," He said. "You live and you learn. I've experienced a lot, so I've learned a lot. I guess that's what makes people so wise. Just plain experience." 
"I thought you become wiser from knowledge," Destiny said. But before she had even finished Nicholas was shaking his head. 
"You don't," He said. 
Before he could say any more, a new voice said, "Destiny! You need to hear this!" 
She turned around again to find Ryan and Jason. "I went out again tonight," Ryan continued. "I found this!" He held up a piece of withered parchment with a few lines of words in cursive with red ink. It was only until she saw the red ink that Destiny reconized what it was. 
"The Prophecy of Fire!" She said, smiling as she clamored up to them. "The next few lines, huh?" 
Jason nodded. "But they're pretty grim, to be honest." 
Destiny's smile faded. "Here, lemme read," She said, taking away the parchment from Ryan, careful not to do any damage to it. She read the next five lines. 

Five of Balance will be found in the glitch in time; 
Five to start; 
But one shall not pass the test; 
Another will turn to the enemy; 
And in the end only three shall remain. 

"Oh no," Destiny muttered. "We're going to loose two of them!" 
"Two of what?" Nicholas asked, looking over Destiny's shoulder. 
Destiny yanked the parchment from out of Nicholas's sight. "Nothing, nothing," She said. "We're just talking about stuff, that's all." 
"Stuff isn't nothing," Nicholas countered. "But oh well." Nicholas walked away. 
After she was sure that Nicholas couldn't hear, Destiny hissed almost under her breath, "What does the test refer to, though?" 
Jason and Ryan glared at her. "I think you know," Jason said. 
She did. Destiny didn't want to admit it. Her face paled. "The Ordeal," She said. 
"And you know what the consequence of not passing the Ordeal is?" Ryan questioned. 
"What?" Destiny asked. 
"Death." 
"Oh no," Destiny muttered. 
Jason nodded. "I'm sorry. One of the descendants will die." 
Destiny looked around the spiral chamber, with the inhabitants the descendants, who were siblings. Who would die? Would it be Emma, who Destiny had met in the Balance school? Would it be Dylan, who was told to be a treasure card ripoff? Would it be Nicholas, who was so kind as to try to comfort Destiny? Would it be Garrett, who was nice enough to take Jason and Ryan under their wing? Or would it be Connor, the bearer of her surname? 
None of them deserved to die. 
Then the next line bothered her too. Another will turn to the enemy. The enemy had to refer to the Thorns. None of them seemed to be bad enough to turn to them, either. Well, Dylan had a chance, from what she was told. But not great enough to become one of them. 
Before she knew it, tears stung her eyes. 
And crying was something that she did on very rare occasions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment